Best Contest Ever: Win a Trip to Punta San Carlos with SoloSports
As you'll soon find out in the new Spring issue of Windsport Magazine, Robby Naish has never made it to Punta San Carlos, Baja (it's on his bucket list)...but you can if you win this contest. Whether you are just an aspiring wave sailor or a pro, San Carlos is a place you need to get to. Here is what this contest winner will get:
An 8-day all inclusive land holiday package with SoloSports Adventure Holidays that includes round trip van transportation (and you get to pick which SoloSports week you want to attend...click here to see their 2012 schedule) from San Diego to Punta San Carlos, accommodation, all food and beverages, a hot shower daily, full use of game/tv/library room, and use of all our toys like surfboards, standup paddle boards, mountain bikes, kayaks and more. And of course unlimited use of our top of the line windsurf gear with boards from RRD, Goya and Quatro as well as Ezzy and Goya sails rigged on carbon booms and masts!
PLUS: The winner will also be able to bring a friend at 1/2 price of a normal stay to join them on the trip!
This trip is valued at $1,950.00. If you don't want to ride down in the van then the winner can upgrade to SoloSport's fly-in adventure for $650.00 and get two extra days in the water (the days that the van is driving down and back home).
THE CONTEST: We want to know why you want to (or deserve to) come to San Carlos, Baja, Mexico? Maybe you've never been and, like Robby Naish, it's on your bucket list or maybe you've been a bunch and need to go again for a really convincing reason. The best entries will be posted on the Windsport Facebook page and we'll want to hear the opinions of all windsurfers before making our choice of the winner.
Here are a few important rules:
- Entries must be recieved before May 7th, 2012 (but the winner will not be chosen until after at least a week of public viewing of the best entries).
- All entrants will be signed up for the SoloSports Newsletter to keep you informed on Punta San Carlos updates
- Only one entry per e-mail address.
- The winner will be responsible for getting to and from the location in San Diego, CA where the SoloSports van picks-up and drops-off from.
- The winner must book the trip during the 2012 season unless other arrangements are made directly with SoloSports.
- The winner must be willing to provide Windsport with a photo of themselves at SoloSports to publcize the contest's outcome...SoloSports photographer Clark Merritt will love taking your photo :)
View Rules and Regulations here (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the contest).
Please enter by filling out the form below...