May 2, 2013
Author: Pete DeKay
Spring is an amazingly windy time to visit Punta San Carlos, Baja, Mexico and this year already the swell has been pumping! Windsport strongly recommends signing up right away for Wyatt Miller and Tyson Poor's clinic running May 18-25 with SoloSports Adventure Holidays. Here are 5 simple reasons why we think you should sign up today:
5. Punta San Carlos is the undisputed champion of places to learn how to wavesail. Whether it's your first time in the waves or you are looking to learn aerials or Goiters Wyatt and Tyson will improve your skills by weeks end.
4. Baja Fogs are not only a tasty combination of beer, tequila and lime juice but recent scientific study from the Mayo Clinic* have proven that they actually increase your wave-charging ability when consumed in a group of at least 2...drinking a Fog alone is just sad! (Remember to toast: "Fog you, you fogging foggers!"). Unlimited Fogs are available at the SoloSports bar when you sign up!
3. Tyson and Wyatt will not only improve your windsurfing skills but will take you surfing, SUPing and mountain biking...the action is endless.
2. The food at SoloSports is amazing. You just don't know until you go!
1. At last fall I personally witnessed one of Wyatt and Tyson's students landing Forward Loops on his first day trying. I've never seen this before...so sign up and learn to Loop!