Mar 18, 2013
The brand new Windsport Magazine 2013 Gear Guide is on it's way to newsstands and mailboxes across the US and Canada. Here's a little look at what to expect...
On the Cover: Camille Juban
Photographer: Jerome Houyvet
Camille Juban get's the cover of the first issue of 2013 not just for tweaking out this aerial for photographer Jerome Houyvet but he also earned this cover by winning the 2012 overall AWT title. This makes two years in a row that the AWT's overall winner has scored the first cover of the following year. Let's see if we can make it a tradition.
Inside the Issue:
+ MUCH MORE including:
- Antoine Albeau shattering speed records at Luderitz
- Luderitz Speed Challenge Ride Guide
- Jason Polakow and Robby Swift share giant waves with surfers in Chile
- American Windsurfing Tour coverage from Maui, Peru and Hatteras
- Windsurfing is back in the Olympics!
- Interviews with Camille Juban, Fiona Wylde and Randy Naish
- WIN the "Best Contest Ever" for a Nolimitz Mast with bag (and a tour of the Nolimitz factory if you can get yourself to the Gorge)...CLICK HERE TO ENTER ONLINE!