Feb 7, 2010
To make life as easy as possible we are going to break the beginner sail group up into two distinct (BUT EASY) choices:
1. CLICK HERE if one of these descriptions sounds like you:
- I know that I never want to go fast (i.e. plane) on my windsurfer. I only want to cruise around on a big board in light wind.
- I want to buy an easy sail to teach my friends on in light wind.
- I am stocking beginner/trainer sails for a windsurfing school.
2. CLICK HERE if you are looking for a little more performance than the previous group and are described by one of the following:
- I am looking to save money but I want a sail that will keep me learning new skills for a few years at least
- I am on occasional windsurfer and I want a sail that is easy to rig and easy to sail on the water
(Return to previous menu by CLICKING HERE)
(Return to the start of the Perfect Match Survey by CLICKING HERE)